Monday, December 7, 2015

Monday Mailbox

I started Christmas shopping and while I can't list the books I got family in case they read this, you can see I work on the one for you, one for me premise. (Not entirely since I got them more than I got myself but sometimes my finger slips and I add something of my own to the bucket--purely by accident, of course!) This past week's mailbox arrivals:

The Violinist of Venice by Alyssa Palombo came from St. Martin's Griffin.

The story of a young woman who loves music and Vivaldi, her music teacher, this tale of forbidden love and loss sounds magnificent.

All of Us and Everything by Bridget Asher came from Bantam in a Facebook contest win.

A story about complicated sisters, their eccentric mother, and a long buried secret, this sounds fantastic. That I won a copy for my sister (shhhh! don't tell her yet) too is just icing on the cake.

Falling Into Bed With a Duke by Lorraine Heath came from me to me.

A spinster, a duke, a seduction. Yum. Perfect reading for a season where I easily get overwhelmed.

Miss Featherton's Christmas Prince by Ella Quinn came from me to me.

Because who doesn't love a good Christmas romance?

If you want to see the marvelous goodies in other people's mailboxes, make sure to visit Mailbox Monday and have fun seeing how we are all doing our part to keep the USPS and delivery services viable.

6 comments:

  1. I love the "one for you, one for me" premise! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for historical Christmas romance. I hope you enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm adding The Violinist of Venice to my TBR pile. I love books set in Italy. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received The Violinist of Venice too. It was a surprise.

    I like the looks of All Of Us and Everything.

    ENJOY!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Violinist of Venice sounds very good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like some good reads, and that violin book is going on my list this week.

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts