Monday, September 7, 2015

Monday Mailbox

This past week's mailbox arrival:

Be Safe I Love You by Cara Hoffman came from a friend for a postal book club I'm in.

About a woman who comes home from her tour of duty in Iraq, irrevocably changed and suffering from PTSD, and the impact it all has on her family, especially her beloved brother, this sounds incredibly painful but important too.

If you want to see the marvelous goodies in other people's mailboxes, make sure to visit Mailbox Monday and have fun seeing how we are all doing our part to keep the USPS and delivery services viable.

3 comments:

  1. I hope the book is a good read for you.

    ENJOY your week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an emotional read. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep the tissues near by and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts