Monday, February 7, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I didn't play along with this last week so this is two week's worth of stuff. This meme is hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.

Books I completed this week are:

Lonely by Emily White
Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breathrough by Ruth Pennebaker
Crossing Borders by Michael Ferris
The Lost Dog by Michelle de Kretser
I'm in No Mood for Love by Rachel Gibson
Alice I Have Been by Melanie Benjamin


Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Our Mutual Friend by Charles Dickens
The Vagabond by Colette
Someone Else's Garden by Dipika Rai

Reviews posted this week:

Ragtime by E. L. Doctorow
Breakfast With Buddha by Roland Merullo
The Proper Care and Maintenance of Friendship by Lisa Verge Higgins
The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern
Lonely by Emily White
Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakthrough by Ruth Pennebaker
Crossing Borders by Michael Ferris

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

The Lost Dog by Michelle de Kretser
I'm in No Mood for Love by Rachel Gibson
Alice I Have Been by Melanie Benjamin

6 comments:

  1. I need to read Alice I Have Been yet - I hope it is a good one. You had a couple good reading weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books...I am going to read your reviews to see if there are any I want to add to my never-ending tbr list!

    My It's Monday post can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Alice I Have Been is one I've wanted to read for some time now. I'm actually reading another by that same author in the near future, maybe I'll have to pick up that one as well. :o)

    Have a fabulous reading week and thanks for stopping by earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somebody Else's Garden looks good :) New follower, btw! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our Mutual Friend is on my TBR, one of the few Dickens that I somehow missed.

    Great list of books--Happy Reading!
    Here's my Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts