Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Jewish Literature Challenge

I joined this one a couple of years ago and had a fairly extensive list for it. I'm older, wiser, and over challenged now but I still want to join Callista's Jewish Literature Challenge. The rules are easy: read a book or books by a Jewish author or about Judaism. Read said book or books between Purim and Rosh Hashanah. That's it. Dead simple, right? Like I said, I shouldn't be joining more challenges but I'm going to anyway so at the very least I will exercise some restraint and commit to a whopping one book: Sex, Drugs and Gefilte Fish edited by Shana Leibman. Should be fun.

2 comments:

  1. i enjoyed Sex, Drugs and Gefilte Fish. Some of the pieces are really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe you are challenge super girl!

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts