Sunday, March 14, 2010

Romance_Bookclub's Romance Reading Challenge

Romance_bookclub at yahoogroups is sponsoring a reading challenge for members. I always like to see what the categories are and since I can participate pretty easily from my own shelves, I always jump aboard. Here is this year's challenge (and each category must be filled by a different book):

1. Read the first book in a romance series: Barely a Bride by Rebecca Hagan Lee

2. Read a romance originally published in 2007: Web of Love by Mary Balogh

3. Read a romance by an author whose LAST name starts with the same letter as YOUR FIRST name starts with: Romeo Romeo by Robin Kaye

4. Read a second chance at love romance (reunited lovers): Baby Don’t Go by Susan Andersen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts