Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Numbers Challenge

The Numbers Challenge is always rather fun since it is a sort of design your own challenge with only loose guidelines. You choose books with numbers in the title, either spelled out or numerically represented, any type of number really. And that's the extent of the unifying idea. Easy peasy, right? It has it's own dedicated blog and there are suggestions there for the numerically challenged. This one runs from Jan. 1 through Aug. 1. I swear if my teachers had used book titles or prices or whatever, I would have had a fighting chance of understanding math!

My list:

Cheaper by the Dozen by Frank Gilbreath, Jr. and Ernestine Gilbreath Carey
Admit One by Emmett James
One Vacant Chair by Joe Coomer
Fifteen Minutes of Shame by Lisa Daly
Four Ways to be a Woman by Sarah Reidy

This will bring me to level three (the highest!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts