Monday, December 14, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading This Week?


This meme is hosted by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog.

Books I completed this week are:

Jam Today by Tod Davies
Friends Like These by Danny Wallace
The Yellow-Lighted Bookshop by Lewis Buzbee

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

The Far Pavilions by M.M. Kaye
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
Our Mutual Friend by Charles Dickens
Swift as Desire by Laura Esquivel

Reviews posted this week:

Nobody's Baby But Mine by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Autumn in Scotland by Karen Ranney
Seeing Things by Patti Hill
Eve's Ransom by George Gissing
Blue Highways by William Least Heat Moon
The Mistress by Susan Wiggs
The Dairy Queen by Allison Rushby

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

Christmas in Camelot by Brenda Jernigan
Dracula Is Dead by Sheilah Kast and Jim Rosapepe
The Yellow-Lighted Bookshop by Lewis Buzbee

9 comments:

  1. I'm familiar with a couple of these titles. Hope you're enjoying all your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just read several of your reviews and have liked what you wrote. I look forward to reading the reviews of the books you have read and plan on reading.

    Have a great reading and reviewing week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL You sound like my kinda blogger - read books, write reviews semi close to finishing them but it takes a while to get the review up...LOL it's nice to get ahead though....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your reading plate is full! I read Host by Meyer, but noe of the Twlight books. How are you liking the Dickens book? Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the reading roll you've been on!!! I enjoy your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas in Camelot sounds like a good one! Look forward to your review...I am running way behind in mine. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Susan Elizabeth Phillips
    and Karen Ranney, both great authors. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do an excellent job reading & writing reviews. Bravo =) I look forward to reviews you need to post!

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts