Monday, October 26, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading This Week?


This meme is hosted by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog. I was cooking along with reviews at the beginning of the week but sort of lost steam both reviewing and reading at the end of the week. We'll see what this coming week brings!

Books I completed this week are:

Meeting Mr. Wrong by Stephanie Snowe
The Shape of Mercy by Susan Meissner

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

The Far Pavilions by M.M. Kaye
Terra Incognita by Sarah Wheeler
Blue Highways by William Least Heat Moon
A Friend of the Family by Lauren Grodstein
Japan Took the J.A.P. Out of Me by Lisa Feinberg Cook

Reviews posted this week:

The Longest Trip Home by John Grogan
A Guide to the Birds of East Africa by Nicholas Drayson
Appassionata by Eva Hoffman
Ruined by Paula Morris
Now and Then by Jacqueline Sheehan

Giveaways on the blog:
Friends Like These by Danny Wallace

8 comments:

  1. You were busy and so many reviews, wtg!
    Mine is here: http://www.rundpinne.com/2009/10/what-are-you-reading-mondays_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, well done!!! You got heaps of reviews done. How many to go before you catch up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "Japan" book sounds funny. I'll have to watch for a review : ) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am reading Ruined right now and really enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you loved Ruined by Paula Morris too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for cheering me on during the Read A Thon! The comments helped a lot!! :) I feel like I'm the only one not reading Ruined.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for stopping by during the read-a-thon and cherring me -and the Bucks- on to victory :) As a first-timer, I really appreciated the support.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you are a reviewing machine ... well done girl!!
    Hope you have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts