Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Looking forward, looking back

As it is the first of the month, I have a whole new list of books to read for the month. So here's the list of books I'd like to read in April, if I ever get over this soul sucking virus:

Chasing Vermeer by Blue Balliott
The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Michael Chabon
Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins
The Bar Sinister by Linda Berdoll
The One True Ocean by Sarah Beth Martin
Tallulahland by Lynn Messina
Cordelia Underwood by Van Reid
My Fallen Angel by Pamela Britton
Laughter on the Stairs by Beverley Nichols
13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
Sag Harbor by Colson Whitehead
Crazy for the Storm by Norman Ollestad

12 books should be do-able but I could always need to add some additional review books into the mix depending on their release dates. I have 8 books waiting for reviews right now and I plan to get to those once my finger joints quit aching.

As for what I read in March, I polished off 18 books, an unusually high number for me. 5 of the books were review books, one a romance, 7 were non-fiction, and 2 were YA books. Eventually all of them will be reviewed but at the moment, I am just pleased I'm batting more than 50% (not much more, but still) with 10 reviewed and only 8 waiting.

1 comment:

  1. Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games was amazing. I bet the rest of her books are too.

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts