Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gym Uniform Found; Mom Eats Crow

Ok, not exactly. Dad is at fault (isn't he always?). Turns out that when he folded his laundry this weekend, he somehow thought that the on-the-shrimpy-side 11 year old's shorts were big enough to fit a 6 foot adult and that the shirt, clearly emblazoned with the kid's middle school was mine. Wonder if we should offer to take the point loss that lack of uniform meant for the kid today. I will, while eating crow, refrain from mentioning that said kid was planning to leave the house without the uniform anyway until I reminded him (and precipitated the crisis) that he needed it. Ok, so I mentioned it. I have to try and justify my own lack of culpability here somehow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts