Thursday, December 6, 2007

They hate me

So all three of my children have been banished to their rooms. One of them is sobbing quite heartily and repeating "I hate my mom" almost like a mantra. I have my suspicions which one it is. So, should I go up and check? I really don't care (nor do I believe it for an instant). Or simply let the child wind down and hopefully drift off to sleep? Actually, I wonder if I can just hand in my parenting resignation right now. No one seems to be available to take my notice though.

1 comment:

  1. Mine stay in their rooms sobbing comments like "I wish I had parents who loooooved me!" "My life is awful! Why do I have these parents, why God?"
    Drama, anyone?

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts